Scratch and Sketch Kittens
- Wooden stylus included to trace the white outlines on the black-coated pages and reveal the glittery foil and colorful swirl patterns beneath!
- Trace the white lines to reveal different kinds of kittens in action in glittering foil and colorful swirls.
- Makes a fun way for young children (5 and up) to build confidence in their creativity.
- They can also use the extra sketch pages in the back to draw their own pictures.
- Art activity book contains 20 black-coated scratch-off pages, 20 illustrated pages with informative text, and 20 extra pages for independent drawing and sketching.
- Learn all about these furry friends! Learn which cat breed loves to swim, why cats are such good hiders, how kittens talk with their tails, and more!
- The wooden stylus is shrink-wrapped with the book.
- Suggested ages: 5 and up.
- Sturdy wire-o hardcover binding.
- Art activity book measures 6-3/8'' wide x 8-1/2'' high.
- 64 pages.
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way