Scratch and Sketch Kittens
- Wooden stylus included to trace the white outlines on the black-coated pages and reveal the glittery foil and colorful swirl patterns beneath!
- Trace the white lines to reveal different kinds of kittens in action in glittering foil and colorful swirls.
- Makes a fun way for young children (5 and up) to build confidence in their creativity.
- They can also use the extra sketch pages in the back to draw their own pictures.
- Art activity book contains 20 black-coated scratch-off pages, 20 illustrated pages with informative text, and 20 extra pages for independent drawing and sketching.
- Learn all about these furry friends! Learn which cat breed loves to swim, why cats are such good hiders, how kittens talk with their tails, and more!
- The wooden stylus is shrink-wrapped with the book.
- Suggested ages: 5 and up.
- Sturdy wire-o hardcover binding.
- Art activity book measures 6-3/8'' wide x 8-1/2'' high.
- 64 pages.
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Shipping prices are calculated by weight and size of box. We've narrowed down our flat rate fees so that it averages correct within only a few cents 9 out of 10 times.
The shipping costs are based on the region of the country your product is being shipped to. We do not ship outside of the continental US at this time.
For more information read our Shipping Policy.