Poke-a-Dot® books help encourage language development, color recognition, and fine motor skills. Patented Pop-a-Tronic technology lets kids one and older discover different popping sounds by poking the dots from the front or the back, with pages raised or flat!
- 10-page interactive sturdy board book with buttons to press and pop on every page
- Poke the dots while identifying full-color photos of familiar objects (apple, hat, ball, shoes, etc.)
- Poke-a-Dot books encourage language development, color recognition, and fine motor skills
- Dots make different clicking and popping sounds depending on how they're poked
- Makes a great gift for babies and toddlers, ages 1 to 3, for hands-on, screen-free play