Handwriting: Learn to Print!
This fun workbook can help younger kids teach themselves how to print or help them refine the writing skills they already have. This book includes:
- Pages of capital and lowercase letters.
- Follow-the-arrow diagrams that show children how to make the letters.
- Words to copy that begin with all the letters of the alphabet.
- Sentences to copy.
- Guides for writing the names of months, the days of the week, and numbers from 1 to 10.
- A place for the child to print his or her name.
- Appealing full-color pictures.
- With its helpful diagrams, plenty of space to work, and simple exercises, this book is the perfect companion for beginning writers.
- 8-1/2 inches wide by 11 inches high (21.6 cm wide by 28 cm high).
- 96 perforated and reproducible pages.
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way